We are looking for a versatile front-end engineer with good fundamentals and a solid understanding of web product life cycles.
You’ll be implementing microsites around quizzes, contests, and mini-games for our characters’ communities to go to crack codes, create fan fiction, and go deeper down the rabbit hole into their favorite stories.
- Creating microsites for fan engagement that funnel fans back to their stories.
- Working with back-end focused developers to integrate XP distribution.
- Build and maintain reusable assets that can be easily reused for other stories.
- Provide feedback to product designer throughout the design implementation.
Some Skills and Toolset We Hope You’ll Have:
- 1-3 years of UX experience supporting consumer-facing websites in production.
- Experience using Typeform or another form based customer loop.
- Our Stack:
- Frontend: React, TypeScript
- Backend: Node.js, Python, SQLInfrastructure: Google Cloud, Kubernetes (backend skills not necessary, but it’s a bonus if you’re comfortable working with these technologies)
- Strong knowledge of different UI frameworks and what’s available to us.
Nice to Haves:
- UI Design capable and able to prototype in Figma or elsewhere.
- Knowledge of CRM, CMS, and other elements of a media oriented web stack is a plus.
- Experience working in a remote team.
- Knowledge of Notion or another project management software.
If you love easter eggs and building the simplest smallest apps and websites possible, getting to work on something new every week, then this is a great position for you!
About the Company
555, or ゴゴゴ (Go-Go-Go) in Japanese, fits us cause we make stories for on the go!
Stories where characters grab fans and go anywhere, even to Phantom Clown Forests.
Universes that fans can go anywhere within, with their own community-driven fanfic.
(if you’re on mobile, the jobs are about halfway down the page)
We’ve been at this for 5+ years.
We’re growing our 50+ person team to