Wanna formalize a path for fans to go from creating fan fiction around side-characters to becoming main characters and canon in their favorite worlds?
We are looking for a Web3 developer who will work with 555’s CTO in developing the architecture for fans to redeem their XP and level up their player tokens.
You’ll continue to build out XP and GP redemption pipelines that give fans access to additional tools and apps that will help them:
- customize their characters
- bring their own side characters to life
- building up their following and become main characters
- get paid to create their own chapters within our bigger universes
- Design, develop, support and document 555 Comic’s fan empowerment platform.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies with our production team as our communities evolve.
- Maintain and extend current platform and be responsible for integration and business logic.
Some Skills and Toolset We Hope You’ll Have:
- Node.js and other modern web tech.
- Experience with one of the following: Rust, Solidity, Haskell.
- Backend focused.
- SQL experienced.
- 3+ years software development experience.
Nice to Haves:
- Game development experience.
- Front-end capable.
- Project Management experience.
TL;DR: We’re looking for someone who is ready to take
About the Company
555, or ゴゴゴ (Go-Go-Go) in Japanese, fits us cause we make stories for on the go!
Stories where characters grab fans and go anywhere, even to Phantom Clown Forests.
Universes that fans can go anywhere within, with their own community-driven fanfic.
(if you’re on mobile, the jobs are about halfway down the page)
We’ve been at this for 5+ years.
We’re growing our 50+ person team to