Manager, New Product Marketing for Oncology (Solid Tumor) Marketing Team
- Develop brand strategy via close collaboration with various stakeholders (in English and Japanese)
- Work closely with the sales force and ensure flawless and effective implementation of brand tactics
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs, relevant organizations and other key stakeholders to develop and implement the strategy
- Plan and execute trainings for sales force together with field training team
- Drive cross functional project in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and ways to better meet customers’ needs for short-term and long term
- Work collaboratively with other functions (Medical, Sales, etc.) within the company to facilitate implementation of commercial programs for the products
- External vendor management
- Conduct budget management
- 3+ years of experience in marketing (sales experience and/or healthcare industry experiences are preferred)
- Effective communication: clear, concise, and persuasive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, multitasking skills
- Analytical ability and an innovative mindset
- Ability to work in matrix / cross-functional environment which includes influence to the people on no direct report line.
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Autonomy, independence, and assertiveness; a polished professional presence is essential
About the Company
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.