- Design and implementation of web frontend systems for systems used by their operation team, clients, and their suppliers.
- Formulate and implement UI/UX improvement plans based on feedback from our business team.
- UI/UX improvements based on various qualitative and quantitative research (user surveys, log analysis, inquiry analysis, etc.).
- Selection and verification of middleware, frameworks, and other technologies.
- 3+ years of development experience using modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, and Angular.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience programming with TypeScript.
- Ability to conduct hearings and test hypotheses to build powerful user experiences.
- Experience developing in a team using Git/GitHub.
About Active Connector Inc.:
Our team is dedicated to connecting global talent to innovative Japanese companies. That said, our work goes beyond connecting potential employees and employers. Our vision is to create a movement toward a more inclusive and diverse society. Our mission is to help build connections that enable individuals to fully express their unique personalities and maximize their skills across cultures and borders.