As a member of the Digital Media GTM team you will drive the strategy and execution that delivers growth and sales success across two of Adobe’s biggest products; Creative Cloud and Document Cloud. Your deep knowledge of the Digital Transformation, especially digital document customer segment, coupled with your proven experience in online, direct and indirect subscription sales will serve you well as you partner with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and Product teams to lead complex, cross-functional initiatives that result in improved customer experiences, increased new customer acquisition and improved customer retention.
Your work will focus on Adobe’s growing Consumer and SMB customer bases, using data and market insights to find the best ways to engage with customers, increase their share of wallet, and ensure they remain lifelong Adobe customers. To do this you will take a customer-first approach and become an expert in the day to day life of an Adobe customer.
- Execute strategies and plans to maximize Acrobat / Document could business from a product perspective.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Japan customer landscape, our target customer segments, and their needs, and will be the voice of the Japan customer and their biggest advocate with Product Management and the broader organization
- Working with Corporate Product Marketing teams on refining the positioning and messaging of the product within the broader Japan market landscape
- Product team to share customer and market insights that will influence product requirements for the Japanese audience
- Driving the Japan product and marketing culturalization strategy in close collaboration with Corporate Marketing, Product Development, SEO, and Japan Campaign Marketing
- Bringing Go To Market plan together with regional cross function team such as Campaign, Community, Social, SEO, Lifecycle, and Paid Media.
- Identifying partners (marketing or product) relevant to the region that will help us tap into new audiences or provide additional value to the target audience
- Representing the user's voice and framing of the local market, customer and business insights to product, GTM and Corporate marketing teams to influence short- and long-term product strategies and roadmap, the marketing plan and GTM execution in regions.
- 10+ years of product and marketing experience in a IT industry (internet, SaaS, hardware)
- Product launch, go to market, and category management experience
- Experience with developing strategies for products/services across devices (desktop, web and mobile.)
- Experience working with market researchers and translating insights into measurable strategies
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills to identify, analyses, and use data to inform a recommendation
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Able to work well in the face of ambiguity in a matrix organization
- Executive presence and excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building and influence skills across functions
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.