JP Consumer Marketing org is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Marketing Program Manager to join our Performance Marketing team. The successful candidate is to own JP Free Search channel by creating and leading channel strategy in driving up Amazon JP's rankings on external search engines, identifying critical JP customer needs and gaps in free search product discovery experience, and proposing and driving enhancements in both product features and scalable marketing program.
The successful candidate also has experience in a mobile-first world, is willing to wear different hats, and roll up her/his sleeves to drive the best SEO CX programmatically; we are also looking for a fearless thought leader and innovator who enjoys solving complex business problems, and evangelizing on behalf of Japanese customer.
At Amazon, we aim to become Earth’s most Customer-Centric Company and continue to innovate the way we engage with our customers through various marketing programs. Two critical missions of the JP Consumer Marketing org are 1) to drive traffic and innovate marketing programs to make Amazon the ultimate shopping and entertainment destination for customers in Japan, and 2) to provide the best-in-class customer experience with highly personalized and engaging marketing programs to help our customers make purchasing decisions.
- Owns JP Free Search channel strategy, program, performance reporting, and financial target.
- Monitor and report customer experience and financial performance, identify critical improvement opportunities, launch and managerSEO marketing programs.
- Understand JP customer search behavior, needs, and gaps, and enhance customer search experience and Amazon ranking on external search engines.
- Partner with analytics team and WW free search team to plan, design, and execute customer behavior analysis and data-science modeling to understand critical feature improvement and prioritization for customer experience enhancement.
- Plan, design, and execute data-driven experiment in marketing campaigns to understand customer behavior, and innovate on scalable and automated program design to enhance customer experience.
- Collaborate with WW free search team to share and learn best practice, and create synergy between marketplaces for cross-market customer experience innovation.
- 5+ year experience in website frontend development or related technical program management.
- Deep knowledge of technologies, and strong passion and track record of improving customer experience through program/system optimization that addresses customer needs.
- Proven track record of strong ownership to proactively identifying program gaps, proposing solutions, and driving improvements; ability to innovate marketing programs on behalf of customer.
- Ability to dive deep with hands-on analysis and execution; passion for scientific decision making through quantitative and qualitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable insights.
- Have bias for action to act fast in seizing business opportunities, with strong commitment to delivering results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity to deliver result in loosely defined and fast changing situations.
- Proven track record of collaborating with global technology and business team.
- Business level English (verbal and writing) to collaborate with international WW stakeholders.
- Team management experience with track record in setting team vision, guiding team for growth, and HC performance management.
- SEO knowledge and experience is a plus
- Experience with website front-end programming (HTML/Java Script)
- Basic level Japanese (verbal and writing), able to do QA for Japanese keywords to function as local SEO program owner.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.