- Responsible for end-to-end planning, creative development, marketing message design and execution of marketing campaigns, including thematic platform and category campaigns.
- Manage both internal growing campaign marketers and agency partners by providing oversight and direction, all the while fostering a spirit of teamwork and unity.
- Collaborate and coordinate across both internal and external stakeholders, including working with internal key account managers, business intelligence, and other marketing functions including social media, partnerships, PR, and graphic designers for campaign creation and optimisation.
- Monitor and provide analysis on campaign performance, taking into account order and GMV targets as well as cost of user acquisition.
- Offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimisation, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaign performance.
- Keep abreast of trends in e-commerce, digital marketing, social media, and industry developments, and leverage such trends and developments to optimise campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing, campaign or partnership roles.
- Possess a growth mindset in driving business to the next level.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with counterparts across internal stakeholders (graphic designers, key account managers) under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks.
- An analytical and structured thinker.
- Have a good affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, and problem-solving.
- Understanding of Asian market culture, quick action and decision making
- Bilingual in both English & Japanese due to regional coverage.
Atome is a leading "buy now, pay later" brand in Asia that splits consumers' bills into three equal, zero interest payments over time. Pronounced as "A-To-Me", short for "Available to Me", Atome partners over 10,000 online and offline retailers across key verticals such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, fitness and homeware in offering their consumers choice, flexibility and convenience in how they choose to shop and pay. Our service is available in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, mainland China and Japan. Our three core brand pillars are "aspirations, access and advice", and our goal is to empower a new generation of tech-savvy consumers by giving them smarter access to their aspirations. Our tagline, “Time to Own It”, plays on the core concept of time; in how Atome helps people to pay and afford products and services over time, but at a deeper level, it’s also an immediate call to action for consumers to own their deepest passions and aspirations. Atome is part of Advance Intelligence Group, a Series-D AI-driven technology company headquartered in Singapore, with operations across South and Southeast Asia, Latin America and Greater China. Advance Intelligence Group is ranked No. 1 on LinkedIn’s 2021 Top Startups List in Singapore. At the heart of our Group vision is an AI-powered and credit-enabled marketplace ecosystem driving both digital commerce and digital financial services across Asia. In so doing, this will accelerate the digital transformation of enterprises and merchants, big and small, while enabling more equitable access to credit and financial inclusion for both underbanked and underserved consumers and businesses.
English: conversational Japanese: conversational