- Break new ground in the burgeoning BNPL (buy-now-pay-later) landscape by creating impactful, objective and conversion-oriented visual content plus brand and partnerships merchandise & POSMs.
- Hone your skills as a digitally-savvy creative whizz-kid who’s proficient in the latest tools and apps.
- Create with a diverse palette, ranging from video, photography, illustrations etc, turning them into stunning content assets that address our target audience, e.g. gifs, streaming stories, EDMs, in-app features etc.
- Constantly challenge the status quo to raise the bar for creative quality.
- Ask the right questions so that your creative solutions can answer business challenges.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams on campaign strategy and creatives.
- Unpack performance data to learn how audiences are responding to your creative work, and know how to interpret and transform them into strategic next steps.
- Stay on the cutting edge of digital transformation powered by artificial intelligence, all while creating visual content with a human voice and touch.
- Understanding of Asian market culture, quick action and decision making
- Bilingual in English & Japanse due to regional coverage.
- Diploma/Degree in Visual Communications, Interactive Media Design or related.
- At least 5 years industry experience in an advertising agency or an in-house creative team.
- Extraordinary chops in graphic design, layout & typography (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Also pretty good at motion graphics, video editing and social media content creation (Adobe AfterEffects/Premiere Pro/Final Cut).
- Addicted to Instagram/Tiktok/Twitter with an insatiable curiosity about what can go viral and why.
- No stranger to memes and internet lingo, and you take pleasure in creating engaging, dynamic and head-turning visuals from concept to execution across various marketing channels.
- Keeps a close pulse on global trends and lives and breathes pop culture.
- Strong work ethics, good communication skills and a collaborative spirit, because you love teamwork and appreciate its importance.
- Loves the speed and thrill of a fast-paced, get-things-done work environment with no BS.
- Always excited to unravel the latest and greatest, user first spirit ,and keen to apply these new discoveries in your work.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in planning, managing and prioritising.
- Probably watched Startup on Netflix and wants to get hands on in a realI startup.
Atome is a leading "buy now, pay later" brand in Asia that splits consumers' bills into three equal, zero interest payments over time. Pronounced as "A-To-Me", short for "Available to Me", Atome partners over 10,000 online and offline retailers across key verticals such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, fitness and homeware in offering their consumers choice, flexibility and convenience in how they choose to shop and pay. Our service is available in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, mainland China and Japan. Our three core brand pillars are "aspirations, access and advice", and our goal is to empower a new generation of tech-savvy consumers by giving them smarter access to their aspirations. Our tagline, “Time to Own It”, plays on the core concept of time; in how Atome helps people to pay and afford products and services over time, but at a deeper level, it’s also an immediate call to action for consumers to own their deepest passions and aspirations. Atome is part of Advance Intelligence Group, a Series-D AI-driven technology company headquartered in Singapore, with operations across South and Southeast Asia, Latin America and Greater China. Advance Intelligence Group is ranked No. 1 on LinkedIn’s 2021 Top Startups List in Singapore. At the heart of our Group vision is an AI-powered and credit-enabled marketplace ecosystem driving both digital commerce and digital financial services across Asia. In so doing, this will accelerate the digital transformation of enterprises and merchants, big and small, while enabling more equitable access to credit and financial inclusion for both underbanked and underserved consumers and businesses.
English: conversational Japanese: conversational