The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and assisting in the creation of attractive and effective visual design work to help make our products irresistible! You will be able to transform our website ideas into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs, both from a web and graphics point of view.
- Participate in various design-projects to create engaging design work, including banners, website mock-ups, icons, infographics and other design items to support multiple projects
- Ensure all designs and creative material produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values and are deliver on me
- Work closely with team members to ensure a collaborative approach to design
- Be an active contributor to creative processes by offering input, providing feedback and sharing ideas
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss and understand requirements and help resolve any work-related issues
- Experience in creating visual design with a portfolio to support it
- Relevant degree would be considered an asset
- Very good communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of design techniques such as layout and composition, typography, designing with grids, colour theory, research and brainstorming
- Strong knowledge and experience working with the following tools: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other visual design tools
- Good knowledge of content management systems
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to manage diverse workload and support tight deadlines
- Excellent command of the Japanese
About Catena Media:
The Catena Media story began in 2012 and, in the years since, we’ve established ourselves as one of the world’s most successful online lead generation companies focusing on the iGaming and Finance industries, through strong organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Born from an idea conjured by two like-minded friends with a shared hobby, we’re now a 400+ strong workforce across 8 locations, including Malta, UK, Serbia, Japan, US, Australia, Italy and Sweden. Our people are diverse, creative and innovative, and are complemented by our aligned focus on creating kick ass products and inspiring and supporting great leaders.
You’ll find no dull office cubicles or rigid organisational structures here – we value creativity, passion and collaboration. We want to inspire every member of our team to reach the pinnacle of their potential (while enjoying some industry-leading perks); becoming a Catena Media ambassador along the way. Modesty aside, our company events are legendary (for all the right reasons), and our new, bespoke Head Office has been designed specifically with employees health and wellbeing in mind, while a team of company chefs muster up fresh delights every day.
We work hard too, of course. In fact, our aim is to transform any industry we decide to be in through the power of choice: focusing on organic growth in combination with geographical expansion and acquisitions to meet our ultimate goal of becoming the world’s number one provider of high-value leads.
English: business Japanese: business