Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a VISUAL MERCHANDISING FIELD ASSISTANT MANAGER.
This position/person will need experience in all aspects of visual merchandising, both individually and as part of a team.
Visit the stores to create/keep the luxurious image of DIOR to express seasonal themes and to change the display periodically, plan/do the display setup for the popup/events on the launching/event basis, with a strong visual sense and strong organizational skills.
If you have a strong passion for fashion and are looking for a great teamwork and friendly working environment, Christian Dior K.K. will be a great match!
- Manage windows & inside product displays in the stores, and photo reporting to the Paris HQ team after display setup
- Plan visiting schedule of the stores with the VM Ambassador in charge of VM Display in the store
- Development of zonings in accordance with VM guidelines, allocations of the store, and Store / VM managers
- Provide feedback through store photos reports and put forward visual ideas and suggestions linked to the store’s business specificities
- Planning and roll-out of all product rotations according to the VM calendar in partnership with the VM Manager and the store management team
- Communicate with store staff in charge of each category and VM display for sales
- Work closely with the Retail team by giving highlights of the VM strategy and taking into consideration store business challenges and feedback, aligned with the VM strategy
SEASONAL WINDOW / EVENT POPUP / NEW OPENING STORE DISPLAY
- Window looks/product selections on an event basis
- Organize the display plan/zoning for each store/window and each special event, pop-up/pop-in.
- Coordinate window installations with the window production team, work with outside vendors, and prepare/send the display props accordingly
- Evaluate VM Ambassador members (Store Staff in charge of VM Display) to determine how well they’re fulfilling their job and whether or not they’re meeting company standards for professionalism, attendance, and work performance
- Supervise not only VM Ambassador members but also the Field VM members in the head office to determine how well they function in their jobs on a day-to-day basis, as the No.2 position in the VM field team.
- Listen to problems employees have with coworkers and managers, and file complaints as needed with upper-level management
GUIDE / TRAINING
- Maintain the display guideline in collaboration with the Paris team.
- Prepare the display guideline depending on the new arrival products
- Train and guide store staff on how to display each category of products
- Conduct internal training sessions for VMA store staff in charge of display in each store
VM PROP / TOOL MANAGEMENT
- Manage the props orders according to the budget information shared by Paris HQ / Local Finance
- Inventory control in collaboration with the Retail/Store team
- Props orders well in advance with adequate quantity for upcoming projects / new openings
- Check all the decoration items (Flowers, Books, Music, Video…)
- At least 3 years of visual merchandising experience, ideally international / fashion company
- Understanding of both Visual Merchandising insights and business challenges
- Strong attention to detail and visual eye for style and display composition
- Creativity with a strong interest in Fashion, Design, Art, Photography, Luxury goods
- Passionate, motivated, determined, flexible, active, and a good team player
- Communication & relational, team spirit skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Show flexibility regarding working schedule when required (such as late nights and weekends)
- Computer skills (Windows essential, Photoshop Illustrator desirable)
- English skills are mandatory
- Both mentally and physically healthy
About Christian Dior Couture:
Welcome to Christian Dior Couture, House of Dreams, House of Talents.
Christian Dior was the designer of dreams. In founding his House in 1947, marked by the revolution of the New Look, he metamorphosed his reveries into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased to make Clients all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day.
Christian Dior Couture, the House of Dreams, is recognized for its French heritage & vibrant culture sublimating its unique Savoir-faire and Creativity through empowering "metiers d’art”. Our Maison is a destination for sustainable growth & success where we shape the future of our Talents in a positive, authentic & generous environment. We bloom & deliver excellence with passion, determination, courage & optimism to offer meaningful & daring codes.
Rich in exceptional heritage, with a community of more than 8.000 talents, our House embodies Christian Dior’s “House of Talents” today more than ever.