4,880,000 JPY on average (est)
CLO Virtual Fashion is looking for an enthusiastic Brand Communications Manager to join our Japan team and spearhead exhibitions and events (virtual or in-person), partnerships, and social media & blog strategy management. Our team has grand visions of how to reach our current & new users and clients, but it will be your job to work with the Brand Communications team to bring these dreams to life.
- Establishing strategy for expanding into the Japanese market
- Creating branding/communication strategies for partnerships to increase user base and visibility
- Managing user relations and analyzing industry trends and activity
- Organizing and spearheading user-facing events and tradeshows
- Developing relationships with publications in tech, fashion, and relevant industries
- Orchestrating social media plans and working with our Design Team on producing content specific to region or globally
- Developing ideas for blog content and executing blog posts specific to the region on a monthly basis
- Positioning our large group of existing clients to promote cross-branding and story-telling
- Writing and issuing press releases to announce major updates to the software or landmark items
- Spearhead the creation of internal and external video content
- Initiate new ideas or marketing initiatives for Marketing team to drive a greater impact across all marketing effort
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing, or related fields or have the following job experience: Web marketing / Web writing / Owned media management / Social media marketing / Branding
- Minimum 1-year work or internship experience in fashion/tech or agencies specializing in fashion/tech
- High understanding of Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and the latest media trends
- Comfortable working alone and with a team
- Creative, analytical, inquisitive, driven, and takes initiative
- Agile, with proven ability to work in fast paced environments and adhere to tight deadlines
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to invest long term
- Must be fluent in Japanese and has intermediate English skill
Plus if you have
- Experience in PR is a plus
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, InDesign, and Adobe Suites is a plus
About the Company
CLO Virtual Fashion is committed to innovating the way we communicate fashion through our true-to-life 3D garment simulation technology. Our virtual garment solutions and services connect all teams involved in the digital product lifecycle, enabling more direct collaboration and reduced lead time, whilst maintaining the intricacies of garment design. We envision our garment simulation technology to become not only the tool to create virtual garments, but also the platform to provide valuable data about garments, designs, and trends, by virtualizing every garment on Earth.
Our products range from CLO (3D Design Software for apparel designers and brands), Marvelous Designer (3D Design Software for character artists in gaming and animation companies), Benefit by CLO (Virtual Fitting Platform), CLOSET (Communications and Archiving Platform for virtual garments), to Marvelous SDK (Real Time Draping Engine for games) to create a new ecosystem for virtual garments.
Through these services and our continuing research and development in 3D and garment design, we are transforming the way we produce and consume garments - both tangible (actual garments from brands) and intangible (virtual garments in games and movies), for ones we wear and what our virtual characters wear.