This is a development project for New Platform used by solutions provided by a client (Web services, mobile apps, etc.) and solutions provided by partner companies. The new platform provides functions such as authentication & authorization for user / company / site management / data / file management to each solution, and function to link the solutions.
- Development framework: Scrum
- Source code control: Git, Github
- Project management: JIRA
- Communication tools: Slack, Notion, Github Discussions, Teams, Zoom
- Language: TypeScript, Node.js- Framework: NestJS, Prisma2.
- Team development by using Git- Understanding the elements that make up a typical Web system (REST API, etc.)
- Cloud application / mobile application engineer (4-7 yrs)
- TypeScript (Java Script) / AWS (Cloud) / iOS-Android (Mobile app)
- Having experience in Scrum development
- Being able to carry out method studies and basic design without assistance
- Native level Japanese
- Demonstrated ability to read English (technical documents, chat, etc.
About the Company
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email TAGJapan@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.