We are looking for a director/UI designer who can think about the best interface and specifications for Colorkrew's services and client work and incorporate them into the design.
Your mission is to maximize customer experience and business impact through design.
In Colorkrew's services, you will communicate with a variety of team members from different professions, including product owners and engineers. In client work, you will also communicate with clients.
- Information design and requirements definition
- Devising user stories based on hypotheses and data
- Product UI design
- 3+ years of experience in directing to organize product issues and requirements, design information, and define requirements
- 3+ years of experience in UI design for web and native applications
- Experience using graphic creation tools (Illustrator, Photoshop) and prototyping tools (Figma)
- Communication skills to work closely with clients, product owners, and engineers in the conception, design, and development of products.
- Linguistic skills to explain the intent of the designed design to other professionals.
- English skill
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
Nice to Have
- Experience with video editing tools such as AF and Premier
- Experience in spatial design, 2D/3D graphics, and motion graphics creation
- Experience in training designers
- Japanese skill
- Open-minded and capable of embracing feedback from others to improve your designs and process
- Possess strong logical thinking
- Possess strong leadership
About the Company
Under the vision of developing services that move hundreds of millions of people, Colorkrew operates over four pillars: Cloud management, Web system & App development, Authentication & Payment method and Marketing & Promotion.
Combined with our spirits of being passionate, honest and authentic, we created Goalous (www.goalous.com), Mamoru Biz and Mamoru PUSH (www.mamoru-secure.com), indispensable corporate tools for a successful business. These three products promote a better understanding of company’s goals, easy communication, more enjoyable and simple work environment and of course, safety.
- Determined by taking experience, skills, and performance into account
- Salary revision 2 times a year
- Trial period: (same conditions) 3 months
(There will be real-time opportunities for advancement during the first six months.)
- Flextime (Core time 10:00 to 14:00)
- Full five-day work week (Saturday & Sunday off), public holidays, summer and winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave
- Various insurances
- VISA Support
- Relocation support
- Company provides a computer
- Lunch/Dinner support
- Language/Tech learning support
- Indoor principle non-smoking (smoking room available)