We’re looking for a talented Lead UX/UI Specialist (Designer) who can make an impact with us on the products that we are working on.
We value diversity and are open to all backgrounds. As long as you can show us your passion for user experience, your skills in strategic thinking, and are excellent at execution, we would love to have you on the team.
- Produce multiple design concepts, prototypes, both in low-fidelity and high-fidelity
- Propose UI/UX design solutions based on business requirements to stakeholders
- Manage and build the component library that lives within Figma
- Define digital solutions and strategies to solve UI/UX problems
- Participate in product research to assist in the design process
- Work along side developers and assist in the QA process to ensure seamless implementation from design to production
- +3 years of desktop web application UI/UX design
- Web frontend knowledge (HTML/CSS/JS) with UI libraries (for instance, Bootstrap, Material UI, Tailwind CSS, or etc)
- Experience in Figma to design, prototype and handover designs to developers
- Understanding of Japanese culture
- English communication working closely with stakeholders
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau or similar analytics/BI tools
- Modern-frontend development experience (e.g. Typescript, React)
- Experience of analyzing your UI/UX design objectively for instance using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience in Agile methodologies
About Computer Futures:
Computer Futures is part of SThree PLC, the leading global STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) recruitment company. For more than 30 years, we’ve been connecting businesses with highly skilled IT talent. As global IT recruitment experts, we specialize across niche IT markets and technologies – every day we’re helping software developers, engineers, and a host of IT professionals access job opportunities with a variety of businesses. Our approach is simple – we combine our global networks, local expertise, and specialist market knowledge to provide first-rate IT recruitment and employment solutions that help professionals to excel and businesses to grow.