Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease.
We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our Japan Marketing team. Are you up for the challenge?
The Graphic Designer will design and develop visual collateral across our social media platforms including wholesale channels, while upholding the highest design standards for the Crocs brand. This position will report directly to the Associate Director of Global Creative team based in Broomfield, Colorado in US and dotted to the Marketing Manager based in Tokyo, supporting creative executions for Dynamic Content Optimization (DCO), retail and wholesale digital media, with a special focus on assets for social media.
You will work closely with global creative team executing global assets localization, while collaborating with team members to apply regional translations and manage project segments. You will work closely with our Social Media Specialist to review content planning and content calendar to ensure it hits our brand voice across all social assets. You will partner with our Integrated Marketing Specialist to execute, leverage, and optimize 360 marketing activation. Moreover, you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as sales team, VM team, accounts, PR/Social agencies on artwork development to support marketing and integration across E-commerce, wholesale, retail and VM. You will also ensure final files are delivered and/or uploaded to the appropriate vendor, partner and/or application. The ideal candidate would also have a high interest in social media trends, and passion for content creation on all major social networks. This includes conceptualization, creation, and production of both paid and organic media across all social channels.
- Develop digital marketing materials that accurately reflect brand positioning
- Ideate, design, and create original and engaging social media content
- Design, resize, and manage digital marketing assets across wholesale partner platforms
- Present and communicate ideas, and implement constructive critiques effectively
- Work closely with internal partners and digital vendors to manage digital assets
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of creative software including the Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms
- Partner with team members to provide global with accurate and successful creative
- Prepare and package final files, while maintaining file size and image quality
- Maintain an advanced level of file organization within high-volume projects
- Deliver client files effectively, quickly and within approved deadlines
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have demonstrated leadership working in a complex corporate structure and have an ability to communicate with and influence across departmental boundaries to affect positive change. This individual will have the following knowledge, skills and personal characteristics (required):
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of previous design experience
- Good written and spoken in English, and Native level in Japanese
- A portfolio of kick-ass, inspired digital graphic design
- Must be a willing communicator and collaborator
- Team player, able to build effective relationships with global and country cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- High proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Highly organized and able to maintain project, artwork and photography naming conventions
- Must maintain a professional and creative outlook within the creative and marketing teams
- Flexibility and ability to accept and apply necessary critique and feedback
- Interested in exploring motion design across social media channels
- Experience with digital web optimization, HTML5, Google Web Designer, or similar
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Animate, or After Effects
- Illustrative capabilities
- Other relevant system qualifications/certifications are a plus
- Work experience at international company is an advantage
- Overseas education is an advantage
About the Company
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the Future of Comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries!
We know that smart doesn’t need to mean complicated; we achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.