We are seeking a seasoned professional to join our team as a Senior Growth Analytics and Project Management Specialist. If you are a strategic thinker with a proven track record in growth analytics, project management, and a passion for driving impactful business outcomes, we invite you to be part of our exciting journey.
- Utilize advanced analytics tools to analyze and interpret data, providing actionable insights for optimizing user acquisitions strategies.
- Develop and implement robust measurement frameworks to track and measure the performance of key growth metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and challenges, making data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead and execute strategic growth initiatives, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and timelines.
- Oversee the end-to-end project lifecycle, from planning and execution to monitoring and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to drive projects forward, ensuring successful delivery.
- Drive a culture of data-driven decision-making within the organization, influencing key stakeholders with compelling insights.
- Advise and conduct A/B testing and experimentation to optimize various aspects of growth initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, fostering a collaborative environment that promotes innovation and excellence.
- Mentor and guide junior team members, sharing industry best practices and knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6-10 years of proven experience in growth analytics and project management. Finance/crypto industry experience is a plus.
- Expertise in utilizing advanced analytics tools for data interpretation and actionable insights. Familiarity with visualization tools is required, e.g. Tableau.
- Knowledge in SQL and willing to pursue deeper understanding.
- Knowledge in paid advertising platforms (e.g. Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, X, etc.).Familiarity with Appsflyer or other MMPs.
- Demonstrated success in leading and delivering complex projects, ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Strong proficiency in project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
About the Company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 4,000+ strong team.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
- Competitive salary
- Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
- Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
- Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.