As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the company's advertising market, game operations related to advertising, budget optimization, user acquisition, and growth of data analysis with Python/SQL to provide solutions to core business problems. You will be working closely with various business departments as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Providing data insight to business reports and guide business growth
- Analyzing trends and influence decisions by combining micro and macro market analysis
- Implementing continuous improvements
- Proficiency in Python, SQL
- Familiar with AB testing
- Ability to extract, organize and analyze data
- Proficiency in using various statistical methods for complex data processing
- Proficiency in using BI tools such as tableau
- Good verbal and teamwork skills
Good to have
- Background in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics
- Experience in user growth and advertising business
- Experience in a consulting firm
- Can work in Chinese OR English
- Conversational level of Japanese
- Ability to read and understand technical documents in English
About the Company
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)