As a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing business-decision-making processes and business effectiveness. You will help the company develop state-of-the-art machine learning models and strategies to speed up the game localization and enhance user experience. Together with our Data team, you will be an integral part of transforming CTW to a data- and AI-driven company.
- Build in-game gift package recommendation system and tools, leveraging machine learning technology
- Understand product objectives and user behavior to apply ML algorithms to optimize gift bundle generation models and improve the production experience
- Work with cross functional teams to grow our video game business in global markets
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience in software development through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or other related areas
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Good to have
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience from a large-scale internet business
- Experience in bundle recommendation
- Adaptable to fast-paced startup environment
- Passion about technologies and solving challenging problems
- Can work in Chinese OR Japanese OR English
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
About the Company
CTW Inc. is a fast-growing Japanese company.
We are the World No. 1 IP game platform company in Japan.
Our main business is our G123 IP games platform.
We distribute free-to-play browser games based on popular Japanese IP, including anime and manga. The focus is to make the games as engaging as possible while removing all barriers to play.
We want people all over the world to be able to enjoy our full catalog at the click of a button or the tap of their screen.
Users seamlessly log in on any browser-ready platform — PC, Macbook, smartphone, tablet, laptop — and enjoy their favorite titles instantly. While the games share DNA as extensions of fan-favorite Japanese anime and manga, each experience offers something different. Auto-battlers, action puzzles, idle RPGs, we bring the player fast fun on the go or on the couch.
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)