As a Backend Engineer (Python), you will be responsible for designing and building data pipelines with Python to extract data from various advertising platforms to support business requirements. You will be an integral part of increasing the number and quality of users as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Building end-to-end API, ensuring its the security, reliability and performance
- Development of the advertising deploying process
- Management of operational tasks
- 3+ year experience in Python, or other programming languages
- Interest in API or data pipeline design
- Knowledge of software engineering and best practices (coding standards, code reviews, source code control, process building, testing, operations)
- Strong DevOps focus
- Self-driven to solve problems
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Good to have
- Knowledge of Agile principles
- Git and GitFlow practices
- Scala, Flask, FastAPI
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
- Can work in Chinese OR Japanese OR English
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
About the Company
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)