4.5 - 7 million JPY
As a Marketing Video creator specialist, you will be a key player in the rapidly growing global marketing team as we take more of our portfolio into new markets. You will be responsible for the promotion of our own game distributed on our platform "G123”.
- Creation of promotional videos (PV) for new games and video production for various advertisements
- Planning and supervising marketing campaigns (pre-registration, online and offline campaigns after release)
- Cooperation with the in-house illustration production department and the publisher
- Work directly on IP projects with Japanese anime and manga publishers
- Reference point for anglophone countries regarding marketing and advertising strategies
- Various other game marketing-related project tasks, depending on skill set and preferences
- Autonomy and ownership: you can be solely responsible for the global Video marketing of our games
- Purpose-driven work: The chance to contribute to our growth in the the global video game industry
- Career advancement: We offer rapid promotions for those contributing to the international expansion
- Evolving responsibilities matching your personal skills to build your own path
- English : Native Proficiency
- Japanese : Professional Proficiency (JLPT N1, N2 or equivalent)
- Video editing experience
- Experience using video editing tools such as After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere
- Ability to write compelling and creative content in English and Japanese
- Passionate gamer with knowledge of video game terminology and language (RPGs)
- Knowledge of Japanese otaku culture
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, multicultural environment where growth and change are constant
- Flexibility, ability to deal with uncertainty and prioritize tasks
Good to have
- Fluency in other languages
- Experience using animation tools such as Live2D and Spine
- Experience creating storyboards for videos
- Promotional video production experience in the game and entertainment industry
- Digital Marketing experience
- Japan-related experience
About the Company
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!
- Visa sponsorship
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months of employment) and breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, tea, drinks, snacks, sweets & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)
Interview process: *subject to change depending on situation
First interview (English) → Written assignment in-office or remote → Final interview with HR director or Team Leader → Offer
Salary Range: 4,5M ~ 7M JPY/year base pay (depending on skills and experience)