6-8 million JPY (depending on skills and experience)
We are looking for TRILL product managers (especially in the app field) who lead the development while cooperating with engineers and designers, and also the product owner.
TRILL is a huge, B2C platform service, and has more than 55 million monthly active users (MAU). Now, we’ve been updating our platform, and therefore you can experience the development which can decide the service’s future.
The appeal of this job
- Product-oriented organization where you can mainly focus on making the product better
- Environment where not only development team, but also other team members think of how to improve the product
- You can develop a product with a large user base in a small team.
- Creating projects, defining requirements, and making specifications about implementing and improving new functions and UI
- Deciding product directions by interviewing users and analyzing data
- Managing project
- Ensuring coordination between stakeholders
- Candidates should at least either
- Have 2 years or more experience working as a PdM in the field of Internet media, social media, and so on
- Able to communicate smoothly in English and Japanese
- Able to find issues, then suggest and actually execute the solutions to improve the product
- Experience either managing a team of 5 or more members, or managing project(s)
- Highly interested in Internet services and/or Social media
- Always want to learn new things
- Encourage and lead the team to an even higher goal
About the Company
dely, Inc. operates internet media businesses. The Company provides food videos, cooking videos, and other contents. dely provides its services throughout Japan.
dely runs Kurashiru, Japan's No. 1* recipe video platform with over 38 million app downloads, and TRILL, he No.1* lifestyle platform in Japan that supports women's self-actualization and fashionable information.
Location: 3-1-1 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo msb Tamachi Tamachi Station Tower N 23rd floor *Smoking is prohibited within our offices
- Flextime: Core time 10: 00-16: 00, Flexible time: 5: 00-10: 00, 16: 00-22: 00
- Scheduled working hours: 8 hours a day (average)
- Two days off per week (as well as national holidays and New Year's break)
- Paid leave, congratulatory and bereavement leave
Probation period: First 3 months after joining the company
Benefits: Complete health and social insurance