We are seeking a creative and results-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Asia Pacific marketing team.
Based in Japan or Singapore, the ideal candidate will be bilingual in Japanese and English, possess a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics, have a knack for data analysis, and a passion for staying ahead in the ever-evolving digital landscape. You will support the Asia Pacific marketing managers on campaign execution to achieve the defined marketing goals.
- Digital Advertising: Execute and manage digital advertising campaigns across platforms including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Monitor campaign performance and make data-driven optimizations to ensure maximum ROI.
- Web Content Maintenance: Responsible for website localization to ensure it aligns with SEO best practices and engages visitors effectively with compelling content to drive inbound traffic and conversions.
- Email & Landing Page Creation: Execute email marketing campaigns, including content creation, design, segmentation, and scheduling. Create effective landing pages to support marketing initiatives and enhance lead-generation efforts.
- Digital Campaign Optimization: Continuously monitor the performance of digital campaigns, analyze key metrics, and make recommendations for optimizations. Experiment with A/B testing and other strategies to improve campaign outcomes.
- Online & Offline Event Support: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support online and offline events, including pre-event promotions, registration management, on-site event support, and post-event leads tracking and follow-up.
- Translation English-Japanese: Assist in translating or reviewing the translation of marketing content, ensuring accurate messaging and cultural relevance.
Skills & Expertise
- Marketing Background: Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing, with hands-on experience with major search engines and social media platforms.
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in written and verbal communication in Japanese and English is a requirement. Proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
- Campaign Analytics: Have an analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations for optimizations to maximize ROI and improve customer experience.
- Project Management: Strong project management skills to plan and execute programs according to timeline and budget.
- Team Player: Able to work well and communicate effectively with stakeholders within a virtual organization.
- Active Learner: Creative thinker with a passion for staying up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Positive Attitude: Bring an upbeat and energetic attitude to build positive work relationships.
- CRM & Marketing Platforms: Experience in Salesforce and HubSpot is a plus.
- MS Office: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is a requirement (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Join & Grow with Us
- develop and customize your long-term career within a fast-growing international player
- competitive compensation package and merit-based growth
- have fun and enjoy working in cross-cultural, diverse teams
- act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- enjoy learning and operating in a fast paced and complex environment
- attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities
About the Company
The Dennemeyer Group offers high-quality services for the protection and management of Intellectual Property rights and is committed to being the first-choice partner for customers globally. With more than 55 years of experience in the industry and 20+ offices worldwide, Dennemeyer manages nearly three million IP rights of around 8,000 customers. Organizations with even the largest, most diverse IP portfolios turn to the Dennemeyer Group for reliable protection, administration and management of their most valuable assets. In addition to a full spectrum of IP-related legal services, Dennemeyer offers IP strategy consulting, comprehensive IP management software, IP maintenance services and cutting-edge patent search and analysis tools.
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.