We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic team and lead IP related projects. As a Project Manager at Dennemeyer, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the planning, execution, and successful delivery of internal projects. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are completed within scope, budget, and timeline while meeting the company's strategic objectives.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic and innovative company that values collaboration, creativity, and professional growth.
- Develop detailed project plans, timelines, and resource allocation, ensuring effective coordination and communication across all project phases
- Define project scope, objectives, deliverables, and success criteria in collaboration with stakeholders and senior management
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from the Japanese and Chinese Dennemeyer offices to maintain regular communication and exchange project updates
- Lead and manage end-to-end projects, including development support, system implementations, infrastructure upgrades, and technology deployments
- Monitor project progress, identify and mitigate risks, resolve issues, and ensure adherence to quality standards and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management or a related field
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects from initiation to closure
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, make informed decisions, and adapt to changing project requirements
- Excellent English and Japanese language skills are mandatory (please provide proof for Japanese language skills in your CV)
Join and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long-time career within a fast growing multinational company
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment
About the Company
The Dennemeyer Group offers high-quality services for the protection and management of Intellectual Property rights and is committed to being the first-choice partner for customers globally. With more than 55 years of experience in the industry and 20+ offices worldwide, Dennemeyer manages nearly three million IP rights of around 8,000 customers. Organizations with even the largest, most diverse IP portfolios turn to the Dennemeyer Group for reliable protection, administration and management of their most valuable assets. In addition to a full spectrum of IP-related legal services, Dennemeyer offers IP strategy consulting, comprehensive IP management software, IP maintenance services and cutting-edge patent search and analysis tools.
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.