Designlab is looking for a Marketing Designer to join our team and help us create well-designed and hugely impactful marketing journeys across prospective student touchpoints.
In this role, you will envision, create, and iterate on the visual design found across our marketing channels to ensure they align with and promote our brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to apply your design skills to the world of education, and help make a real difference in the lives of UX designers worldwide.
Sound interesting? Read on to see if the role is a good fit for you!
- Design and deliver visual and motion assets that help create high-impact marketing journeys for prospective students across our learning products
- Take ownership of designing, producing, and managing all visual marketing touchpoints, including social media assets, paid ads, promotional artwork, public-facing landing pages, and informative ebooks
- Collaborate with the Design and Growth teams to ensure all designs align with our mission, brand image, and marketing strategy, and showcase a consistent narrative throughout
- Review product positioning and online marketing content to identify areas for improvement
- Maintain, refine, and expand our archive of marketing collateral, as well as our visual style guidelines and design systems for use across the team
- Demonstrate the impact of your design work on key product and business metrics
- Work with cross-functional partners to create design-related OKRs and prioritize our design backlog
- Provide feedback on other designers’ work to ensure it meets our team’s quality bar
- Work with your design peers and across teams to achieve goals no one could have done alone
- 5+ years working as a Graphic or Marketing Designer, ideally working with or on in-house design/marketing teams
- Mastery of graphic and digital design tools such as Figma, InVision, AfterEffects, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive experience creating social media assets, email headers, advertisements, and a variety of other digital marketing touchpoints
- Experience with designing high-fidelity landing pages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Your application must include a link to a portfolio of work examples that help us understand your design and team management approach
We're a nimble, product-driven team focused on building the best experience in the world for creative skills training, and thousands of students across the globe have already advanced their skills and changed careers with our help. Our mission is to empower creators to do the work they love, and this extends to our internal philosophy of how we work. Thanks to our best-in-class product with rave reviews, we’ve built a passionate community of students, mentors, and alumni.