We are seeking a hands-on, remote, Senior Client Product Manager that will be primarily responsible for driving the delivery of new features and implementations on our React based Progressive Web App (PWA) framework and Layer0 platform for our clients. You will work with our development team, Customer Success Manager and clients to drive implementations and live site maintenance.
- You love managing and leading a fast paced agile development process in close collaboration with a diverse engineering and design team
- You enjoy working closely with external partners and clients to lead and deliver projects that modernize and transform their website to achieve business objectives
- You are organized and proficient with managing a portfolio of complex and fast moving projects in a dynamic environment
- You are a big picture thinker and also detail oriented to be able to manage both the overall project delivery plans and product requirements
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a client’s frustration or issue
- You are technical enough to challenge engineers to identify solutions to technical problems and facilitate technical discussions
- You have a strong desire to continuously improve the product development process
- 5+ years of experience in Agile Software development as a Project, Product or Program Manager of large (10+ people) or complex projects
- Strong knowledge and experience in software delivery, methodologies, and associated tools: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Jira
- Experience in all phases of software development including product discovery, software delivery, testing, launch, and post-launch life cycles
- Client-facing digital product delivery experience which includes requirements gathering, creating and managing a backlog of priorities, and user story writing.
- Experience gathering business and functional requirements with involved teams (including external partners) then managing prioritization throughout the process in iterative software development environments
- Experience working with technical resources to estimate scope and creating accurate project timelines and resource estimates for project planning
- A passion to deliver on-time and the personality to overcome any obstacle, associated to the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tag Managers, etc)
- Ability to coach and manage other product managers on the team
Strongly desired, but nice to have
- Experience with E-commerce businesses, platforms and technology
- Fundamentals in computer science, computer networking, network security, and software development
- Certifications in Scrum / Agile / Product / Project management
About the Company
Edgio (NASDAQ: EGIO) is an edge-enabled software solutions provider powering unmatched, secure digital experiences through a seamlessly integrated delivery, applications and streaming platform. Our globally-scaled technology and expert services fuel the world’s top brands with the capacity to deliver the fastest, most dynamic, and frictionless education, entertainment, events and applications to every user. Dedicated to providing unparalleled client care and extending value every step of the way, Edgio is a partner of choice, driving worldwide internet traffic to support the most popular shows, movies, sports, games and music, and instant-loading websites.
Inspired People. Extraordinary Results.
At Limelight we are committed to creating and delivering world-class digital experiences. Our core values act as a compass that ensures we stay on a course that empowers us to create unmatched value for our clients, extraordinary results for our shareholders, and inspire you in the work that you do.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do; they are the foundation of our high performing culture. Ownership means we focus on the job that is most required, treating time and resources as precious like it’s your business. With a laser focus on Performance, we achieve extraordinary results through work that is planned and managed. We are Client Obsessed, we give them our full attention, they pay for it. Our First Team is radically committed to collaboration, trust, feedback, accountability and performance. Through Design, we create better experiences through simplicity and efficiency.
This job description is not an all-inclusive summary of duties or responsibilities. Job duties or responsibilities may change with or without advance notice.