We are looking for passionate, creative and business-minded product designers who work with early startup teams at Bueno, a venture studio launched in 2022 by Favorite Medium to envision new digital-first ventures for users around the world. As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for defining and executing the overall design vision for new ventures and should have a strong understanding of user-centered design principles and a passion for solving complex problems through design.
This position is ideal for those who want to contribute to the studio's success with direct impact on the direction of its ventures while working in a fast-paced, dynamic and autonomous environment with flexible remote working arrangements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business goals, user needs, and technical constraints
- Conduct user research, including interviews, surveys, and usability testing
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile products
- Conduct user testing to gather feedback and iterate on design solutions
- Develop and maintain design systems and style guides
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy and vision
- Stay up-to-date with new methodologies, processes, technologies, and tools
- 3+ years of UX design or similar experience within the digital industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field; equivalent professional experience will also be considered
- [Required] Native, business level Japanese language skills; Working level English language skills, verbal and written.
- [Required] Outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong problem solving process, design concepting and UX/UX design skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills in Japanese
- Experience in leading multifunctional project teams as a design lead
- Strong synthesis and analysis skills with the ability to translate research and data into meaningful and creative insight.
- Proficiency in latest design, collaboration and prototyping software including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Workspace, and Miro
Nice to have
- Front-end development experience (web or mobile)
- User data (qualitative and quantitative) analysis experience
About the Company
Favorite Medium is a global digital product development company founded in 2007. With offices in Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul and San Francisco, we have developed and launched digital products for global customers in various fields such as healthcare, fintech, B2B, IoT, and AI/Analytics. We respond to today's business challenges through cutting-edge technology and user-centric design and have launched more than 120 digital products and services.
- Collaboration with an experienced global teams and colleagues of various nationalities
- Autonomous and non-hierarchical company culture using English as a common language
- Remote, flexible work arrangements that reduce the stress of commuting time
- Remuneration details will be suggested in consideration of competency, previous experience, and job responsibilities