Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for an experienced sales operations specialist to support our growing sales team. You’ll serve as the operations lead for sales systems by driving strategy, direction and management of sales data integrity. This role is critical to enabling Figma to scale global revenue across our self-service engine and assisted sales motions.
- Developing and maintaining weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and KPIs
- Ongoing analysis on the sales funnel and other business trends for the Sales Leadership team
- Creating and maintaining Sales Operations policies, processes, training, and sales-related material
- Manage requests from the Sales team around Rules of Engagement/Sales policies and identify patterns that can help improve these policies
- Ensure our CRM consolidates all our customer information and provides trusted insights for the team
- Partner with adjacent groups like Sales Systems & Business Operations, Finance, Marketing and Legal
- Execute sales management cadences and processes (book assignment & reviews, weekly/quarterly forecast, MBRs/QBRs, pipeline council
- Minimum 4 years sales operations experience, preferably in a fast growing environment
- Interest in Figma
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Deep SFDC expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools (e.g. Outreach, Tableau or any other data vizualisation tool)
- Comfortable building high-quality and complex spreadsheets, models and presentations
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Native level Japanese proficiency, Business level English
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
About the Company
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.