We are seeking a product designer to work with intrapreneurs and the Launchpad product, engineering and go-to-market team to build and grow digital products from scratch, while setting a strong foundation for Launchpad’s product organization.
Our ideal designer will have well-informed product perspectives, backed in evidence, experience and exceptional work products. They will actively seek ownership and accountability and will thrive in high-velocity environments. In return, Fujitsu Launchpad will provide the opportunity to design and launch innovative products, while contributing to scalable frameworks, playbooks and processes to be used across ventures.
We offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours, and a remote-friendly culture (we have a co-working space in Toranomon Hills, Tokyo; in-person attendance is optional).
- Collaborate with intrapreneurs, engineers, product managers and go-to-market teams to create compelling products which are loved by users and drive new venture revenue and growth.
- Lead the design of new products through all design stages, including ideation, user research and analysis, wireframing, design system creation, visual asset creation, high fidelity design and prototyping, developer handoff, and continued iterations post-launch.
- Support venture teams in designing and conducting user research, as well as analyzing findings and synthesizing insights to improve product design and experience.
- Contribute to defining and delivering scalable design frameworks, systems and processes to be leveraged as the Fujitsu Launchpad product team grows.
- Stunning portfolio demonstrating exceptional skill in designing complex SaaS applications from initial concept phase for diverse use cases, markets and user segments.
- Extensive experience conducting user research, analyzing findings, and synthesizing insights to improve product designs.
- Experience working closely with engineers to ship high quality products which meet design specifications, usability best practices, and accessibility standards.
- Extensive UX skillset for visually articulating and iterating on product concepts at various stages of concept maturity (e.g., user journey mapping, system mapping, information architecture mapping, wireframing, high fidelity mockups).
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices combined with a keen visual sense.
- Excellent critical thinking capabilities, with the ability to learn quickly, work effectively cross-functionally across unfamiliar markets and industries, and rapidly identify and improve product and business gaps.
About the Company
Fujitsu Launchpad is a Tokyo-based venture studio subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited. As a corporate venture studio, we act as an institutional cofounder by proactively investing in and building ventures from an initial idea stage. We create new ventures from zero, with the goals of achieving product-market fit, growing profitable new businesses, and delivering outsized returns on investment. We are currently incubating ventures across a variety of regions and sectors, including AI-enabled B2B SaaS tools, an IoT consumer application, and a sports training and community platform.