Create the future of healthcare.
Join our mission to create a world where healthcare has no limits. We’re not just evolving today’s technologies, we’re pushing the boundaries of what care means. Together, we’re building a community of diverse perspectives, giving ideas space and energy to grow and succeed. Every day, we confront the biggest challenges in healthcare and deliver solutions to make it more personal, human, and connected. Tomorrow is always in the hands of those with a passion and drive to make the world better. Here, our future is limitless.
As a Staff Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality software/products to customers. You will partner with functional owner to define requirements. Works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time with desired quality. You will ensure project management practices are followed and improved as needed.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
In this role, you will:
- Take a lead of software development projects for CT engineering. Lead the CT software engineering team to define, design, and implement technology solutions on new product/platform introductions
- Work with cross-functional engineers, marketing team, product definition team, and global team to define CT software specification and user workflow requirements for GE HealthCare CT products.
- Provide technical leadership for project execution. Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project.
- Use broad technical expertise and experience to help resolve complex design/process issues with current products
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting and Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Build software development process applying principles of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Agile and Continuous Integration
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Software or a closely related field
- More than 3 years the software development program lead/management experience in handling multiple teams within or across organization
- More than 5 years the software cording experience using languages like Java, C++, C as well as script languages like python, shell script and etc.
- Familiarity with iterative product development and program management techniques including Agile and use of a CI/CD development pipeline
- Experience working with others on a global basis and demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, matrixed, and customer focused environment
- Effective communication skills - ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Fluent level Japanese and business level English communication skill to drive global development work
- Demonstrated ability to pursue tasks to completion
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and results orientation
- Must be legally authorized to work in Japan full-time
- Must be willing to work in our Hino facility full-time
- MS Degree in Computer Science, information technologies or a closely related field
- PMP, Scrum, Agile Master or related Project Management certifications Proactively learning new technology, predicts trends, and identifies new opportunities based on trends
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Medical Device development and related processes
- Experiences of global engineering/development team lead
- Change oriented – actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills -communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
About the Company
Every day millions of people feel the impact of our intelligent devices, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE HealthCare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform.
With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
We embrace a culture of respect, transparency, integrity and diversity and we work to create a world where healthcare has no limits.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.