We are looking for a senior software engineer who will be responsible for the following:
- Make the browser extension and web application robust
- Build mobile/tablet apps for both iOS and Android
- Incorporate the ML model for personalized content recommendation
Candidates can apply from: Everywhere
Visa sponsorship: Available
- Experience building mobile/tablet apps (ideally for both iOS and Android)
- AI/ML experience (not required but some interest would be great!)
- Ideally lives in San Francisco (remote is okay)
About the Company
Glasp is a social web highlighter that people can use to highlight and organize quotes and ideas from the web without switching back and forth between screens, and accessing other like-minded people’s learning at the same time. Using generative AI, we aim to generate personalized outputs such as writing assistants, research assistants, personalized summaries, digital twins, etc.
We have Chrome Extension, Safari Extension, and web application so far. We are building a mobile/tablet app now.
We are featured in several media such as The Economic Times, Make Use Of, PC Gamer, Ness Labs, Aurelius Tjin’s YouTube, UC Berkeley’s Blog, and more.