GLOBIS Corporation is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join the GLOBIS Unlimited Business Development Team. Your main focus will be to research and execute B2B and B2C marketing initiatives for an international audience and in our target regions.
As a member of the business development team, you will be given autonomy to execute your tasks and reach your targets, while working together with a diverse, vibrant, and dynamic team.
- Plan and execute global and regional marketing campaigns spanning across digital, content, social, direct, influencer, and direct marketing channels
- Monitor and report on the performance of campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work closely with key collaborators to identify target customers and develop creative campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (mainly: sales team, customer success team, vendors, and partner agencies) to reach team targets
- Create regional marketing strategies
- Organize key events, sponsorships, collaborations, and other initiatives to drive awareness and conversions
- Other tasks as required by the team
Qualifications - Required
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Successful previous experience as a marketing professional
- Native English proficiency with Japanese proficiency (JLPT N3 or higher)
- Proven ability to drive the marketing funnel from awareness to purchase
- Proactive sales starter, highly driven and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Data analytical skills, and experience with google analytics
- PPC and SEM campaign planning and execution
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Have a strong interest in GLOBIS business and GLOBIS WAY
Qualifications - Preferred
- Experience working with a marketing automation tool, Hubspot
- Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot
- Strong passion in the education, L&D, and technology solutions industries
- Working knowledge of the e-learning industry
- Regional market research skills
- Global marketing experience
- Strong design sense
Since its foundation in 1992, GLOBIS has fostered management ecosystems of people, capital, and knowledge. Today, the company is involved in a range of activities, from higher education and corporate training to venture capital. GLOBIS also operates the G1 Institute and the KIBOW Foundation, both non-profit organizations to promote creativity and innovation in society. The GLOBIS MBA and corporate training programs are offered both online and in-person across Japan, Shanghai, Singapore, Thailand and San Francisco. GLOBIS University is the proud home of Japan's No. 1 MBA and is rapidly growing to claim this title for all of Asia and the globe.
GLOBIS Unlimited is our e-learning platform that provides an opportunity for busy professionals to learn business wherever and whenever they like. Short, practical courses cover topics ranging from MBA essentials to the latest business trends. New learners find an accessible gateway into the world of business, while experienced professionals can update their knowledge and reinforce key concepts.