We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join GLOBIS Digital Platform to realize the growth of GLOBIS 学び放題 and GLOBIS Unlimited to make them the No. 1 business learning service in the world.
- You will be responsible for product management of GLOBIS Unlimited and/or GLOBIS 学び放題.
- You are primarily responsible for "when and which products are created to deliver value to the user."
- You are expected to maximize the value of the product by collaborating with all stakeholders and leveraging the capabilities of the product development team.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Making product vision and roadmap
- Designing product metrics, analyzing data, and proposing improvements
- Gathering and organizing information (user interviews, market research, etc.)
- Prioritizing development projects and backlogs
- Playing a role of a product owner in scrum development
- Collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders
- Planning and promoting of large-scale projects
- Experience in product management of own products
- Ability to identify problems, develop action plans to solve problems, and solve problems while involving others.
- Logical thinking skills. Ability to explain and document complex issues in a logical manner.
- Goal-oriented attitude and passion
- Experience working with engineers and designers
- JLTP N3 or above
- 4+ years or more of working experience
- Strong interest in GLOBIS business and the GLOBIS Way
- Experience in implementing bold solutions and dramatically increasing business KPIs
- Knowledge and experience as a product owner or similar role in scrum development environments
- Experience designing and developing products from the user's perspective, including UX design and information design
- Ability and experience with data analysis (SQL, BigQuery, etc.)
- Business level English
- Experience in project management
- Experience in team management
Since its foundation in 1992, GLOBIS has fostered management ecosystems of people, capital, and knowledge. Today, the company is involved in a range of activities, from higher education and corporate training to venture capital.
The company nurtures business leaders at GLOBIS University, Japan’s largest business school. Over 1,400 leading companies have sharpened their management capabilities with GLOBIS Corporate Education.
GLOBIS also operates the G1 Institute and the KIBOW Foundation, both non-profit organizations to promote creativity and innovation in society. GLOBIS has supported the growth of start-ups by investing over 66 billion yen in funds in 130 companies through GLOBIS Capital Partners.
Utilizing the GLOBIS Insights digital media platform and GLOBIS MBA book series, we have shared management expertise globally.