As a member of the Platforms and Ecosystem Enterprise marketing team, you’ll work to position and market our user platforms to a global enterprise audience.
As a Marketing Manager, you will drive marketing campaign strategies and execution to meet our marketing goals, growing Chrome Browser adoption in the enterprise. You’ll drive planning and management/execution of customer marketing initiatives and co-marketing with Google’s partners.
In this role, you will be in charge of designing, planning, and executing outbound marketing activities including local events, email campaigns, and customer engagement programs to help connect users and customers to our products and technologies in Japan. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Engineering, and Customer Success teams to manage strategic and cross-functional programs for direct outreach.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop scalable marketing programs such as regional event programs, Account-Based Marketing (ABM), localized media campaigns, email marketing campaigns, and customer success stories to drive adoption of Chrome Browser in Enterprise.
- Work directly with Marketing, Sales, Product Specialists, Customer Engineering, and Customer Success teams to develop and scale a comprehensive engagement strategy for direct outreach for Chrome Browser in Enterprise.
- Drive local annual marketing plans for outbound activities across Japan, including Google-led, partner-led and third-party offline and online events, email campaigns, and customer engagement programs.
- 5 years of experience in a product marketing, marketing, or communications role.
- Experience in aligning cross-functional teams on projects.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and English fluently.
- Experience in marketing to IT or security decision makers across the mobile and/or user computing space.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving team environment.
- Experience in managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
- Ability to design marketing strategy and integrated marketing campaigns, including marketing and partner media.
- Excellent project management skills.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees, or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our Vaccination Entry Policy.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.