Working with the Japan LOC prescription pharmaceuticals team, the brand manager (consumer/patient focus) is responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of consumer/patient brand strategies and non-promotional activities such as Disease Awareness Campaign. This should be done through close collaboration with Japan cross-functional, medical, communication as well as regional and global teams.
- Provide input to the brand and operation plan, and develop pull-through touch points built on customer/consumer, competitive insights
- Understand the Patient Journey and relevant solutions to address consumer’s needs
- Deliver best-in-class integrated digital customer experiences to enhance dialog with HCP aligned with GSK DDCx (Data Driven Customer Experience) framework
- Drive the agencies involved in Disease Awareness Campaign development in close collaboration with medical, and drive the approval process in Content Lab
- Follow GSK approval processes to ensure that all non-promotional and digital contents and communications activities are compliant
- Work with medical and analytics team to further develop and measure the KPIs
- Fostering an environment of innovation, inclusion, challenge, trust and development
必要な条件 Basic Qualification
- Strong marketing experience for consumers/patients such as Disease Awareness Campaign, Patient Support Programs etc. and related contents creation and agency management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Japanese; ability to convey complex information simply. 日本語が必須のポジションです
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver strong outcomes
- Ability to define, track, analyze key performance measures and make data-driven decisions
- Understanding of the changing digital environment particularly how this can impact our strategy
- Drive for performance, discipline on execution & tracking results & meet deadlines.
- Strong governance mindset: able to assess potential risks for the performance and ensure a solid mitigation plan and performance tracking in place
望ましい条件 Preferred Qualification
- 5+ years in pharma, healthcare or related industry
- Work experience in global functions
- Strong experience with DDCx projects
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; feels driven to conquer uncharted territory
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences is a plus
About the Company
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.