450,207 JPY on average (est)
The Senior Digital Project Manager is responsible for ensuring all digital campaigns and experiences meet objectives, budgets, timelines and quality standards.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering projects; improving delivery quality and efficiency through process optimisation and collaboration with local and remote cross-functional teams; managing and mentoring more junior members of the PM team; and supporting new business proposals.
The right candidate is experienced delivering a wide range of projects of varying complexities (campaigns, web and beyond) and production timeframes. You are unphased by the unknown, calm under pressure and have the expertise, self-motivation and leadership skills to drive projects forward and create great work.
- Digital expertise: An internal source of expertise in the digital field with broad knowledge of digital ecosystems and their interactions with business strategy and marketing campaigns. This includes a deep understanding of website development, delivering paid social campaigns (e.g best practices, DCO) and the end-to-end process and considerations for more complex digital experiences; as well as the self-motivation to proactively research and understand emerging trends and developments in digital marketing and technology in order to advise and guide stakeholders
- Scoping and documentation: Requirements gathering and elicitation; creation of project documentation, including clear SOWs and functional specifications
- Cost estimates:Developing effort estimates with relevant resources and teams; creating project cost estimates and proposals; controlling scope and costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget. This includes resource planning, budgeting and project reconciliation
- Resource management: Identifying and scheduling the right resources for projects across globally distributed project teams; defining clear roles and responsibilities (RACI) for the project
- Time management:Timeline planning for both simple and complex projects, with the ability to ensure timely completion of projects, whether fast-turnaround digital campaign projects (1 day-1 month turnaround) or web projects with multiple dependencies
- Briefing: Efficiently creating clear briefs for tasks, leaving no room for assumption, ambiguity or misinterpretation. Close collaboration with team members and resources to ensure timely and high-quality implementation of tasks
- Quality management:Meticulous attention to detail when reviewing project deliverables, and the ability to ensure that every project delivery meets the quality needs of the brief, best practice and client expectations
- Communications management:Client-facing where needed; proactivemanagement of internal and external stakeholder expectations; clear and articulate communication (written and verbal) with team members, clients and partners from different backgrounds and timezones
- Risk management:The ability to identify, analyse, mitigate and properly respond to project risks
- Project management methodology: Strong understanding of project management methodologies and processes (e.g SCRUM) and how best to apply them to a project
- Stakeholder management:The ability to guide and manage stakeholders (clients, partners, internal) throughout the entire project lifecycle – ensuring all are aligned to the objectives, scope of work, timeline, RACI and risks identified
- Organisation:Exceptional organisation and time management skills; the ability to juggle a varied workload (e.g fast-paced display campaigns, web projects, programmes, operational tasks) and to prioritise effectively
- Team management - lead team of local and remote project managers; oversee delivery of work and ensure all delivered on time, budget and to the highest quality; mentor and improve the team through positive and constructive feedback and by instilling project management best practices
- Process optimisation - process-driven, ensure all team members follow regionally/globally defined processes and tools; improve delivery efficiency and quality through process improvements and collaboration with local and global cross-functional teams
- Resourcing - identifies resourcing bottlenecks or gaps and proposes solutions considering project budgets
Ideal Qualifications & Skills
- 7+ years project management experience within digital production leading projects of varying complexity across digital campaigns and websites
- Strong experience and knowledge of end-to-end project delivery process, including requirements gathering and creating clear and detailed SOWs; UX and UI design process; and development and deployment considerations
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of project managers
- Experience with project management tools (e.g Jira, Smartsheet, Backlog)
- Expertise and passion for digital content, technology and innovation and its role in digital marketing and enhancing customer experience
- Experience working with CMSs (such as AEM) and web design frameworks
- Experience with Content Management and CRM systems/CDP
- Business-level Japanese proficiency, and minimum conversational English proficiency
Skills (Good to have)
- Experience implementing and optimising project delivery processes
- Experience working with design/prototyping tools such as Figma, XD, Invision
- Experience working with and managing globally distributed project teams (in different timezones)
- Experience creating and optimising ecommerce content
- Experience delivering DCO campaigns, including knowledge of adservers and CMPs, as well as best practices and processes
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Accountable and conscientious - takes ownership for progress, outcome, quality and profitability of all projects directly managed or overseen
- A team player - no project or task is too big or small, always willing to help
- Proactive and self-motivated to create great work and improve the way we deliver it
- Entrepreneurial mindset - creative, problem solver, good business acumen and judgement
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Calm under pressure
- Continuous learning mindset – curious and proactive to learn, always looking to improve yourself and spread that enthusiasm to others
About the Company
Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.