Looking for designers for mobile apps, web services, and business systems.
- Participate in projects with teams of consultants and developers to design mobile apps and web services.
- Work for design proposal, design development, and project design management.
- Has a series of work experience from design concept planning to delivery, and currently conducting design direction for multiple designers (regardless of the number).
- In-house design development organization for products and services (mobile apps, Web services, etc.) or a company that specializes in the design field.
- Visual design output business for more than 5 years.
- Have been engaged in work for more than 3 years.
- More than 3 years of communication work experience such as consultation and coordination with clients or other organizations and departments
- Experienced in multiple projects (projects) with design thinking or human-centered design and usability issues.
- Experience in process management of design work.
- Fluent level Japanese to interface with Japanese clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Knowledge and skills related to
- Design expression equivalent to a degree in design
- Manage process of design work at practical level
- Design UI specifications at a practical level
- Make design proposals on a practical level
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
Practical level knowledge and skills related to
- Interaction design
- User research
- Product design and digital contents
- Mobile application design
- Web design
- Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.