As a Content Designer Intern on our UX design team, you’ll apply your passion for creating clear, concise, transparent, and on-brand content to optimization experiments intended to help job seekers manage, track and understand the outcomes of their application experiences. You’ll assist users by helping write clear instructions, intuitive labels, and compelling calls to action.
- Assess the content needs and opportunities for new feature experiments and create content strategies that solve user problems and support business goals and objectives.
- Write a combination of clear, concise, usable, and useful user interface text, page content, and emails adhering to brand and editorial guidelines.
- Partner with subject matter experts to explain products/tools to end-users in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Develop and grow skills and knowledge around the application of content best practices to the design of new products while supporting ADA requirements, legal, compliance, and localization.
- Apply best practices to the creation of content in a mobile-first environment with adaptations for desktop.
- Manage deadlines and deliverables across concurrent projects.
- The internship program is 12 weeks long from August 2022 to October 2022.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in English, journalism, UX design, content strategy, copywriting advertising, marketing, or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience would be ideal.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of web content production and UI writing experience in an educational or professional environments.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills; can fit a complex idea into a handful of words.
- A passionate advocate of user-centered writing.
- Experience working as a member of a design team, collaborating with designers, engineers, product leads are a plus.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the Apply experience on Indeed. For this role, we are focused on the My jobs experience, the personalized experience for job seekers who have saved or applied for jobs. Our product team is primarily based in the San Francisco area, with additional contributors in Seattle and partners in Austin and Tokyo; this internship will be remote.
English: none Japanese: none