This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Support efficient production of effective, targeted communication pieces that are designed to meet strategic objectives and are aligned with Intuitive brand guidelines
- Leverage production resources across media to strengthen brand communication and consistency
- Provide strategic prioritization, project management, and approval for website updates in alignment with our corporate web team
- Support connection and communication between corporate and regional teams including quarterly review of work
- Identify challenges and opportunities that are unique to the Intuitive brand in Japan
Project Management and Delivery:
- Support MarCom manager as needs warrant, e.g. represent MarCom during internal and external meetings
- Track and analyze tradeshow ROI using Salesforce CRM tool
- Assist and support PR activities as necessary
- Support the coordination of demo system availability for events
- Management of scheduling and logistics required to ship systems, instruments, and accessories to various meeting and events
- Travel to, attend, and supervise major tradeshows and events from set-up to tear-down
Budget & Purchasing Management:
- Create project plans and production timelines
- Manage production within budget and in cooperation with key vendors.
- Look for ways to optimize production workflow to be more cost efficient
- Develop and implement a comprehensive tradeshow and events plan to support both national and regional efforts within budget
Business and Product Knowledge:
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of Intuitive’s global business and the product we offer
- Fully understand and shares Intuitive’s Mission and knows brand history
- Learn and stay up to date on the medical procedures our products enable
- Minimum 1~2 years of prior Brand Marketing, Tradeshow or Marketing Events experience in healthcare, medical device, or other regulated industry preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with content management systems and document control systems
- Competent with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) used by design teams and agencies to produce final marketing materials
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with and manage cross functional teams to reach common project goals
- Business skills in budget management, financial accountability and purchasing
- Understanding of production cost structures and the ability to assess and work within budgets
- Willingness and ability to travel 15% of the time and work flexible hours, including weekends as required by travel schedule
- Ability and comfort managing vendors and negotiating pricing
About the Company
At Intuitive, we are all united in our mission to fulfill. We believe that minimally invasive treatments are treatments that enhance lives. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians and enable them to treat patients without restrictions.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we are committed to making a difference by fostering inclusive and diverse teams. for more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and medical teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's most difficult challenges and and have moved what is possible forward.
Intuitive is built on the efforts of talented people from diverse backgrounds. Believing that great ideas come from everywhere, we strive to foster an inclusive culture rooted in diversity of thought and mutual respect. We also lead our team members with inclusion, empowering them to do their best work as they are.
Passionate people who want to make a difference are the driving force behind our culture. Our team members value integrity, have a high capacity for learning and the energy to get things done, and bring a diversity of real-world experiences that enable us to think in new ways. We actively invest in and support their long-term growth so that our team members can continue to carry out our mission and realize their full potential.
We invite you to become part of a team that is committed to making great strides toward a global community of healthcare professionals and patients. Together, we will work to improve minimally invasive treatments.
We will provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of veteran status, disability status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law, and will prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind.
We will consider for employment any qualified applicant with an arrest record or criminal record in accordance with the Equal Employment Opportunity Act.
Travel: 25% of the time