5,437,271 JPY on average (est)
Thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Tokyo branch is looking for a new Marketing Specialist to join their Marketing team!
The main purpose of this Marketing Specialist role is to develop, execute and monitor the national marketing tactic plans in alignment and close collaboration with respective stakeholders for Kuehne+Nagel digital platform (myKN and eShipAsia) and Automotive vertical (Portfolio 5) in Japan and potentially other countries in North Asia (China, Taiwan, and South Korea). The primary responsibility is to strengthen the Kuehne+Nagel positioning in the market, to create awareness and support customer retention as well as to generate and nurture leads. Whilst being responsible for the successful implementation of marketing tactics in the designated market, the Marketing Specialist need to also ensures the adherence to corporate standards and guidelines. The Marketing Specialist is member of a virtual global team and reports directly to the Global Marketing Manager for Portfolio 5 based in Singapore.
- Work with Sales and the Business Units to develop the Portfolio 5 country marketing tactics plan which supports Japan, regional and corporate Business Unit goals.
- Develop and execute successfully online marketing campaigns for awareness creation, brand positioning, lead generation, nurturing and retention, using paid and organic channels.
- Create creative briefs for the Center of Excellence (CoE) to support the creation of content and design of successful marketing assets such as direct mailings, flyers, guides, web content, landing pages, ads, videos, podcasts etc.
- Create paid media campaign briefs for external agencies including definition of goal, campaign journey, target audiences, channels, and planned budgets.
- Plan and execute customer webinars and participation in selected exhibitions in close collaboration with local stakeholders and the CoE.
- Define and monitor the lead management processes.
- Ensure a high search engine ranking of country websites for focus topics through SEO.
- Define relevant KPIs, monitor those closely for continuous optimization as well as for future improvements.
- Provide regular reports and analyses of campaign performances to respective national stakeholders and set-up regular exchanges on marketing developments.
- Take the lead in the Portfolio 5 team for one focus topic globally and collaborate with the respective BU stakeholders on cross-country activities, such as creation of a value proposition, creation of templates etc.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing related preferred.
- At least 3 years' working experience in B2B international industry preferred.
- Proven track record of successful planning and executing paid and non-paid campaigns, including A/B testing and optimisation measures.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify and read relevant KPIs, work with dashboard for continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as well as relationship-builder to interact with different stakeholders on different levels.
- Ability to present complex issues in a structured, comprehensible way
- Excellent multi project and time management skills in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work efficiently while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work and think through problems both independently/self-propelled and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to always keep an eye on the big picture without losing track of the detail with critical thinking and solution driven attitude to lead and drive marketing across the organisation.
- Ability to manage and navigate within a global matrix organisation
About the Company
With over 79.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.