We are currently looking for a talented and driven Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Tokyo. As a Graphic Designer, you will play a vital role in supporting our marketing initiatives and driving brand equity. Your creative expertise will contribute to achieving our marketing and business goals in the Japanese market. We are looking for someone who thrives in fast-growing, dynamic environments and can deliver high-quality designs. If you are passionate about creating impactful designs, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Experience (junior, mid-level, etc.): Mid-level
Candidaets can apply from: Japan onlu
Visa sponsorship: Not available
- Support our Marketing manager in developing marketing communications materials that meet the internal brief, timeline and budget
- Responsible for developing creative concepts, graphic, simple animation and brand asset from functional department, key visual, social content, EDM, website design materials etc
- Perform basic retouching and manipulation of image
- Translate the requirements from other functions (e.g. Driver ops, People team) to creative deliverables Assist Marketing manager in managing creative development progress with external agency/production house regarding concept development, photo/video shoot, animation content creation, advertising material installation etc.
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma holder or above with min. 2 years of experience in multimedia, graphic design or advertising, preferably with hand-on experience on Brand and Marketing communications materials creative development. Experiences in the start up or with production house background will be a plus
- Proficiency in using MAC and Adobe CC, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects. Motion graphic skill will be a plus
- Experience in working with creative/web agency and production houses will be a plus
- Team-player with startup spirit and able to fit in a fast-paced, diversified and dynamic working environment
- Strong graphic sense with excellent eye for details and understanding of design trends
- Good command in English
- Candidate must submit portfolio along with the resume
- Strong sense of local insight in Japan
- Business level English
- Fluent Japanese
About the Company
Lalamove is an on-demand delivery technology company, empowering users all around the world to make delivery fast and reliable.
Today, Lalamove operates in 11 markets across Asia and Latin America. Our driver partners operate a vast array of vehicles to suit each market including lorries, vans and cars for deliveries of almost anything of any size. Fleets of two-wheel vehicles are also available for courier services providing fast and low-cost delivery solutions. Through dedicated mobile and web apps, Lalamove seamlessly connects users and drivers around the world to move things that matter.
As one of Hong Kong’s homegrown unicorn startups, we are proud to employ some of the most passionate, talented and driven people in the industry. If you have the drive to succeed, make your next move at Lalamove!