You will be in charge of visual design of the elements used in LINE and LINE related services.
It is the mission of graphic designers not only to convey information simply, but also to maximize usability with the power of graphics and contribute to the creation of reliable services.
■ Specific business
- You will be in charge of graphic (visual) design of each service in the LINE group.
- Design of visuals used in LINE and LINE family service smartphone apps, web services
- Illustrations, icons, and other element designs used in services
* This is a different occupation from game graphic design, character design, and illustration.
■ Environment / Tools to use
- Environment: PC such as Macbook Pro, sub-display, and other peripheral tools can be rented as needed
- Tools to use: Mainly Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. In addition, tools required for business can be used.
■ Required experience・Skills
Persons with illustration experience (5 years or more)
Knowledge and understanding of Android, iOS, and Web services that can be developed in collaboration with other occupations
Ideas using texts and images Those who can embody and clearly convey information and messages
Skills to master design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Those who can communicate in Japanese
■ Welcome experience・ Skills
UI design related work and smartphone services
LINE CREATIVE CENTER is a design organization that combines diversity and expertise. In addition to UI / UX design, we are responsible for LINE and LINE-related creatives such as brand experience, video and steel, and space design.
What is required of LINE's design organization is to pursue a better design to solve the problem and to present a universal design solution. Designers are not just people who create beautiful and innovative things, but people who continue to generate better ideas from the user's perspective than anyone else in order to solve problems.
I think that what is commonly required of LINE designers is the ability to find out the essence of the problem and solve it, and to be able to accurately grasp and appeal to one's strengths.