As a Product Manager, you will join our Product Team and help guide the development of our flagship SaaS application from a technical, business and user experience perspective. You will work closely with stakeholders on both the development and business sides to improve MakeLeaps’ position in the market.
- Product roadmapping
- Conduct market research to assess our competition in the market and conceptualize features that customers want
- Define development and marketing objectives, and communicate them to relevant stakeholders in engineering and marketing teams
- Provide management with analysis and insights to guide development priorities, marketing strategy and pricing
- Based on roadmap and your understanding of customer needs, create early-stage designs around user experience and user journeys.
- Experience/familiarity with the SaaS industry
- Experience with a complex product that has many features, external integrations, and uses.
- Experience with business products
- Prior experience in a similar role in the Japanese IT market
- Experience in finance, accounting, bookkeeping.
- Writing and delivering roadmap and product design proposals.
- Prior experience as product manager or product owner in the IT/software industry
- Fluent or native-level spoken and written Japanese (communications with colleagues and with customers/partners)
- Fluent or native-level spoken and written English (internal communications)
MakeLeaps is a Saas vendor whose applications streamline invoicing operations for companies and freelancers to save time in growing their business. The company was founded in 2014 and acquired by Ricoh in 2018 to bolster its burgeoning digital business.
At MakeLeaps we prioritize our people, which is reflected in our culture and work style; we enabled full remote work in 2020 never looked back.
We value work-life balance and enjoy a flex-time system that allows for any work style. Our diverse team makes for an open and welcoming workplace--about half of our colleagues are women and half hail from outside Japan.