MediaMonks is hiring a Designer to take digital designs to the next level. We’re looking for a digital artisan who gets interaction and can design for all kinds of jobs, including pitches. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
- As part of MediaMonks, you work as part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one office in over 30 locations with over 3000+ Monks and counting.
- Working with our Monks, you will join a small–star team of all sorts of creative Monks to develop spot-on designs for winning–pitches and a wide range of running projects—bringing forth award-winning work on behalf of leading agencies and brands.
- We’ll be looking at you to translate creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- For some projects, you will need to develop and set the design direction and visual language from scratch; for others, you will help safeguard, expand and transform existing brand guidelines.
- You’ll be in the lead for certain projects, working together with our designers in other offices to flesh out all designs and assets.
- You’ll look after the execution of the art direction and help to improve the work by offering new angles, (P)inspiration, best practices, and practical solutions, ensuring projects meet our standards.
- Always safeguarding the final execution, you'll work together with our Monks around the world to make sure your design looks pixel-perfect across devices.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have at least 5+ years of high-level hands-on design experience in digital advertising or production—we’re keen to see top-notch solutions across content, platforms, and devices.
- We’re looking to hire a Designer who knows interface design like the back of their (Wacom–wielding) hand: someone with the qualifications and ambition required to take on a leading role within projects.
- Your Photoshop, Sketch & Figma skills are so slick they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers, and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of your digital tools.
- Though this is not a hard responsibility, we really appreciate great prototyping and animation skills that you utilize to enhance and further explain your visual design work.
You’re able to quickly visualize unique design mockups to enhance and support pitches and creative proposals.
- You’re a designer at heart but you understand the business objectives of brands like no other.
- You know how to perfectly balance the creative and commercial goals of your project so they co-exist in perfect harmony.
- And while you know all about the good, the bad, and the ugly of UI design, you understand that good design is ultimately about moving people instead of moving pixels.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner with 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.