At Minacolor, we rely on technology to make healthcare more intimate and inspiring.
We’re seeking an experienced UX/UI designer to join us on this journey, using her/his/their skills and creativity to make our products more intuitive and captivating.
You will be joining our Japanese and international tech team based in Tokyo, helping us find innovative and helpful solutions, and create amazing med-tech products for our customers.
- Working as a member of a cross-functional, international team composed of tech, product, and data functions;
- Supporting product managers with UX research, analysis, and further investigation of problem and solution spaces;
- Executing fast prototyping, together with product and tech peers, to validate hypotheses inexpensively;
- Establishing the standards and best practices for UI/UX in a fast-growing product;
- Designing graphic user interface elements and original elements, always in close alignment with the tech and product team.
- Fluency in English and/or Japanese;
- Experience in the technology industry, having worked directly with software engineering teams and being able to understand the lingo;
- Experience designing products and improving them through feedback loops;
- Experience with prototyping and rapid testing;
- Sufficient know-how to propose and iterate on standards for UX/UI best practices to be followed by other team members;
- Understanding of SDLC and agile software development;
- Being curious and eager to learn
- Experience conducting UX research and analysis;
- Experience facilitating design sprints
minacolor is a medical IT venture company aiming to innovate the health care lifestyle.
English: fluent Japanese: fluent