Join the team driving adoption of Fintech in Japan. Moneytree is looking for a skilled and experienced solution project manager to support and accelerate adoption of our financial data platform, Moneytree Link. With nearly 40 enterprise clients in Japan, including all the three mega banks, Moneytree Link Japan’s the leading financial data sharing platform for consumers and small business.
You are a great communicator, well organised and also technical. You enjoy working with clients through the sales process and beyond. You quickly comprehend client needs and effectively manage competing requirements. You are capable of devising elegant, reusable solutions to specific client requirements. You can manage large project schedules and deliverables, coordinating resources across functions and vendors. You work in Japanese and enjoy being in an international environment.
We will give you the freedom and responsibility to do your greatest work. We will provide the best tools and trust you to use them effectively. We are flexible, supportive, meritocratic and expect you to both grow as a professional.
- Deliver Moneytree Link solutions and integration projects, managing both internal and external resources, in the role of lead project manager
- Participate in sales and technical client meetings in a pre-sales capacity to document requirements, develop SOWs, and confirm project feasibility
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to secure project execution resources
- Manage project vendors and internal resources to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Participate in vendor selection processes when required
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience project managing enterprise IT projects using client & server web technology and/or APIs
- Client facing experience in a technical role in enterprise
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- A passion for clear communication and clean, elegant solutions
- Strong understanding of both waterfall and agile development processes
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working with financial institution clients
- Familiarity with PMP methodologies and best practice
- Written and spoken English ability is highly desirable
About the Company
At Moneytree, we help people share their confidential financial information with trusted third parties. Our technology is used by major banks, accounting software companies and fintech companies in Japan. Key clients include Mizuho, SMBC, Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos and Yayoi, and our apps are used and trusted by millions of people around the world.
- Full-time role, working remotely from anywhere in Japan + Flex Time
- Employee Stock Option Program participation
- Referral bonus 250,000 JPY per successful hire
- 20 paid holidays + 10 sick&care leaves
- Remote Communication Cost Support allowance (13,000 JPY/month)
- Diverse Global culture (members from 20+ countries)
- Health and social insurance support in accordance with Japanese Labor Law
- Ability to work from overseas for a short period
- Learning Support