This role is cross-functional, working in product teams alongside members from engineering, design, product marketing and sales. You are analytical, technical and commercially minded.
The LINK Data team is responsible for collecting, elevating and delivering data from various sources into the Moneytree platform's data infrastructure. The team is critical to the platform as it provides the data that powers the platform's insights and decision-making capabilities. The team works closely with other internal teams to ensure the data they collect and process is of high quality and meets the needs of the customers.
As a customer-focused individual, you excel in comprehending their needs and advocating for them within the organization. Your proficiency in both Japanese and English enables you to effectively communicate in an international setting. Driven by a passion for delivering exceptional experiences, you are dedicated to making a positive impact on customers.
- Define and execute the product roadmap for LINK Data, ensuring it aligns with the company's overall strategy and vision.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and customer success teams to ensure product development and delivery meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to understand customer needs and make informed decisions about the product roadmap.
- Communicate product goals and progress to stakeholders and ensure everyone is aligned and informed about product updates.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ensure acquisition and delivery methods are scalable, and secure.
- Define and track product metrics to measure the success of the API Aggregation System and make data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field 5+ years of experience in technical product management, with a focus on API aggregation systems or related technologies.
- Excellent leadership and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to deliver results.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
About the Company
At Moneytree, we help people share their confidential financial information with trusted third parties. Our technology is used by major banks, accounting software companies and fintech companies in Japan. Key clients include Mizuho, SMBC, Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos and Yayoi, and our apps are used and trusted by millions of people around the world.
We will give you the freedom and responsibility to do your greatest work. We will provide the best tools and trust you to use them effectively. We are flexible, supportive, meritocratic and expect you to grow as a professional.
- Working remotely from anywhere in Japan
- Employee stock option program participation
- Referral bonus 250,000 JPY per successful hire
- Communication allowance (10,000 JPY/month)
- Remote work allowance (3000 JPY/month)
- 20 annual paid leave
- 10 annual sick and care leave
- Health and social insurance support
- Ability to work from overseas for short periods
- Learning support