We are a fast-growing multinational IT startup focusing on the next generation social media platform "Yay!". To continue our growth we are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to lead our company's creative segment. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the skills of all stakeholders. Marketing Manager will work as a marketing team member working closely with the product design team to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of Yay! brand and Yay! users. This role will require creativity and dedication for the variety of marketing activities with your excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Japanese. The Marketing Manager will be in charge of planning company advertisements, planning brand campaigns (involving creative content creation perspective), marketing events (will require event management leading skill) and shaping brand standards.
- Lead the process from ideation to completion of marketing initiatives
- Work on the IEO promotion and our new brand features (coming up) as a web3 service, company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications
- Work with the marketing team to create and implement tailored marketing plans by sharing information
- Write & design well-crafted copy that abides to the company’s mission & goals
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- Lead discussions with stakeholders to manage efficiency and provide relevant feedback to stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible in working as the mission evolves
- Work alongside the company vision for the most growth
- 4+ years’ digital marketing experience in creating and implementing concepts & strategies with creativity from ideation to completion
- Strong understanding of design, copy, and web practices
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to manage and build stakeholder relationships as well as train junior members
- Leadership and Organizational skills
- N1 or above Japanese & Business level English needed
About the Company
At nanameue, Inc our focus is to connect people through social media. nanameue, Inc started in May of 2013 with roots in Japan and Thailand. With growing teams, nanameue, Inc. has built one of Japan’s top chat applications with over 5 Million users and over 40 Million downloads from all our applications combined.
Having a global mindset, nanameue, Inc is built with people from a variety of different cultures from Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, Australia to name a few. To maintain the global culture, our company language is English and we continue to welcome new members from all over the world.
Our goal is to build a virtual space where everyone can have their presence as themselves and welcome to accept and forgive everyone as they are.
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Flextime: Core time 11:00 to 15:00
- For overseas candidates: Visa Support, Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo, including first-time airfare to Tokyo, and hotel room for two weeks while we help you search for housing
- Holidays: Annual leave, Summer as well as Winter Holidays, Childcare and Family care leave
- Support in buying the needed items to make your work easier: applications, large monitor even a good chair (unfortunately, pajamas not included; though, we are trying to get it approved soon)
- Free snacks, cheeses, soups, and drinks, of course!
- Transportation allowance OR if you live near the office, we will give you 20,000 JPY monthly towards your rent
- We will subsidize books, language courses, conference tickets, and even paid apps.
- Annual Company trip (as we overcome travel restrictions)