This Product Owner will have a chance to focus on the blockchain and web3 segment as well as the web2 segment of our product and help create and deliver best-in-class business systems and operational processes. This individual will be dedicated to the Agile Work Team to interface between the operations team and the delivery of new technology and code. You will be responsible for constantly thinking through the processes and needs of the business to support an efficient and error-free process for the member and provider.
The Product Owner prioritizes the features for development, approving user stories, and ensuring clear communication flows back and forth. You will help shape and execute the product strategy that meets the department goals, engage in business case development, and ensure adherence to the Agile Scrum process.
- Define & communicate the overall vision, objectives, and goals. Create, refine, socialize, and prioritize the Product backlog.
- Enable the delivery of Product Backlog by presenting backlog to the team; creating, owning, and refining well-formed user stories and artifacts that describe and detail new products, features, and services based on feedback from the team, creating acceptance criteria with the team, and accepting stories as they’re completed
- Maintain cross-functional team relations
- Contribute to the maturity, performance, and growth of the Agile team
- Work daily with scrum teams to refine, groom, and accept stories and bugs for implementation
- Create UAT test cases, organize and facilitate UAT testing, track test results, and work with the scrum master and agile team to resolve issues
- Represents the team, when needed, to external stakeholders, leaders, and other teams to ensure alignment and understanding progress of the team
- Support the Agile Program and ensure the team follows enterprise Agile standards. Provide feedback to the program on enhancements for the Agile process.
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas
- Ability to align and motivate a team to achieve objectives
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and redesign that will allow us to accomplish objectives more quickly and at a higher level of probability
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build, prioritize and define workflows and requirements
- Reinforces team approach throughout the organization both on user projects and internal initiatives
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization
- Create dynamic and a spirit of teamwork and collaboration
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- 3+ year experience in a BtoC or toC mobile products, as a product manager or similar role (Experience in SNS/web3/high-user is nice to have)
- Strong will and ability to learn web3 in a short period
- Have an analytical approach to identifying raw data and how to utilize them
- Experience in successfully directing the efforts of developers as a product owner in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment with multi-functional teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts (preferably Agile/SCRUM)
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent English and Japanese
Nice To Have
- Hands-on experience in leading process improvement initiatives
- Engineering or UI/UX designer background
- Experience as a PO for product with 10m+ MAU
- Experience as a game planner, or gamification design
- web3-related experience
About the Company
At nanameue, Inc our focus is to connect people through social media. nanameue, Inc started in May of 2013 with roots in Japan and Thailand. With growing teams, nanameue, Inc. has built one of Japan’s top chat applications with over 6.5 Million users with 75,000+ communities.
We build our teams with a variety of different cultures from Japan, Thailand, England, Brazil, Australia to name a few. To maintain our global culture, our company language is English and we continue to welcome new members from all over the world.
Our goal is to build a virtual space where everyone can have their presence as themselves and welcome to forgive and accept everyone as they are.
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Flextime: Core time 11:00 to 15:00
- For overseas candidates: Visa Support, Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo, including first-time airfare to Tokyo, and hotel room while we help you search for housing.
- Holidays: Annual leave, Summer as well as Winter Holidays, Childcare and Family care leave
- Support in buying the needed items to make your work easier: applications, large monitor even a good chair (unfortunately, pajamas not included)
- Transportation allowance OR if you live near the office, we will give you 20,000 JPY monthly towards your rent
- We will subsidize books, language courses, conference tickets, and even paid apps