What this role does: manage client relationships and work to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
The Account Manager will work with a diverse team of designers, developers, and digital marketing specialists, both internally and outside the company.
Interaction with Clients
- Manage and build strong relationships with a base of clients providing various levels of service for digital initiatives
- Serve as the main client contact and provide regular status updates via phone, email, Teamwork, and meetings
- Regularly report to our clients regarding updates and current status
Interaction with Internal Teams
- Work closely with designers, developers, and other team members to ensure that client deliverables and project deadlines are met
- Communicate client business needs to the internal project team. This will often involve translation from Japanese to English.
- Assign tasks to internal team members
- Maintain and expand the agency client relationship, and notify the sales team when there are additional business opportunities
- Have strategic conversations with clients about their business needs and digital marketing goals
- Work with clients to collect project requirements
- Business-level Japanese and English
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role as an account manager or project manager
- Keen attention to detail
- Some marketing experience
- Exemplary communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills, with experience working on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to self manage and interest to expand knowledge
The Ideal Candidate Will Have Experience in One or More of the Following:
- Google Analytics
This is a full-time permanent position with compensation based on skills and experience. Japanese candidates preferred.
About the Company
At Netwise we focus on creating innovative online solutions for business that deliver clear and quantifiable results. Through a combination of talent, first-class service, and strong ethical principles, we work hard to provide real value to our customers as a trusted and capable technology partner.
As individuals we strive to continuously improve our skills and keep up with the fast-changing world of mobile and web technologies. We take pride in creating digital products and experiences that satisfy and delight not just our customers but ourselves as well. We understand that the power of imagination is our most important asset.
If you share these values and are passionate about design and technology we would be glad to hear from you.
Some things to know about working at Netwise:
- Minimal overtime. We promote work-life balance and getting the job done during working hours
- International, multilingual team of 15
- Proactive support for employee professional development
- Hybrid work model
- Located in Shibuya