The Japan Marketing Lead is responsible for executing strategic programs with cross-functional teams to create demand and increase pipeline within Japan. Through close collaboration with the Japan GM, Global Marketing team, and broader Go-to-Market team, you will develop and execute plans for regional field events, programs, and campaigns.
As the key leader for the marketing function in Japan, you will generate awareness and create demand through a variety of marketing programs such as community and press activations, trade shows and conferences, professional associations, targeted field events, demand campaigns and assets, and webinars. In the near-term, this is an individual contributor role with the potential for you to build out a team in-region.
- Align with regional leadership to develop marketing initiatives and campaigns for target audience, such as:
- Events (Tradeshow and conference sponsorships)
- Partnerships with professional associations
- Webinars for prospects
- Content marketing partnerships
- B2C and B2B influencer partnerships
- Activations with our Ambassador community and press
- Build localized content, including sales enablement collateral and regional customer reference content
- Develop local partner marketing programs with channel and startup partners
- Organize field events with target accounts
- Develop and manage budgets and track against success metrics
- 7-10 years of B2B marketing experience at a high-growth tech company; emphasis on field marketing preferred
- Knowledge and experience driving campaign plans from planning to completion, in order to meet business goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; business English fluency is required
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal and external partners across time zones
- Data-driven mindset and comfortable using data to define goals, make decisions, and measure impact
- Experience building in-region teams for US-based companies
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation software, such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Notion user: you're comfortable and familiar with Notion's value to businesses
- You're fluent in Korean
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.